Vegan and Raw Nutrition Level 1™2 Days $390
This two-day course provides a broad and comprehensive understanding of plant-based nutrition that is fundamental to creating an optimal raw food diet. The material is suitable for raw foods enthusiasts who are fine-tuning their diets as well as for those who are simply increasing their intake of raw plant foods. It is an excellent course for those who want a science-based foundation in nutrition.
We will answer questions such as:
- Can we survive and thrive, nutritionally, on a raw and vegan diet?
- What are the various types of raw food diets? Are some better than others?
- How will we get enough protein?
- Does a plant-based diet provide every one of the essential amino acids?
- How can we meet our recommended intake of iron and avoid anemia?
- Can raw food diets supply sufficient calcium and vitamin D for optimal bone health?
- Does a plant-based diet supply sufficient iodine, zinc, and other trace minerals?
- What are some of the benefits of raw food diets, and what are the nutritional challenges?
- How can all the information about 13 vitamins, 16 minerals, protein, fats, and carbohydrate be assembled into a single food guide for optimal health?
Prerequisite or Equivalent:
This course is recommended before Vegan and Raw Nutrition Level 2™ and Vegan and Raw Nutrition Level 3™.
Becoming Vegan: Comprehensive Edition for this course and is fully referenced and written in a way that is reader-friendly and appealing for nutrition enthusiasts.